Search This Blog

Start My Day Batches and Schedules Your Windows Routines

By Remote Computer Support on 8:02 AM

Filed Under: , ,

Windows: If you always open the same programs, websites, or media files on certain days of the week, Start My Day will help you easily automate your daily routine.

Start My Day is like the Firefox extension Morning Coffee, but for your operating system instead of your browser. You can tell Start My Day what days and times you want set applications, web sites, and music to load. You can also get a jump start by clicking "RUN ALL" to start the process ahead of time.

One small quirk that we'd love to see resolved in future releases is the limitation on URLs. Start My Day only accepts .URL shortcuts for the web site section of the application which means you need to use Internet Explorer to create the shortcuts before adding them to the application. That quirk aside the application performed as expected and made scheduling batch starts of applications and other shortcuts simple. Start My Day is freeware, Windows only.

Source: http://lifehacker.com/

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment